MultiCare Health Foundation partners for healing and a healthy future through philanthropy. The Foundation raises funding to support patients receiving care from MultiCare hospitals and services throughout western Pierce and Kitsap counties, including Tacoma General Hospital, Allenmore Hospital, Gig Harbor Medical Park, MultiCare Behavioral Health, the MultiCare Institute for Research & Innovation, Tree House: A Place for Families and MultiCare Hospice.
Here are some of the ways our donors ROCK:
Generous donations supported:
- The renovation and expansion of the Emergency Department at MultiCare Allenmore Hospital
- Cancer Pathways Initiative of MultiCare Regional Cancer Center
- Care for heart and stroke, cancer and hospice patients and families
- Made it possible for families to stay at Tree House, while a baby or child is hospitalized
Looking for more ways to support simulation education? We have a variety of opportunities for you to support ROCK.
- Spread the word: Amplify our outreach by SHARING our Facebook posts to your social feed, adding a comment of support and include the hashtag #MultiCareRocks (so posts will also automatically add to the event’s Social Wall.)
- Fundraise for the cause: JustGiving is our peer-to-peer fundraising platform. Share your story and encourage your family and friends to support simulation education at MultiCare Health System.
- Donate: Consider making an in-kind donation of premium wine, a vacation experience or travel points for us to include in our evening auction. Contact our team today for more information!
- Sponsor the event: Corporate sponsors are our first donors and are essential to the event’s success. We are happy to partner with you to connect with vendors and other businesses in making requests for support. Check out our current sponsor listing!
- Community Partners: During the month of September, MultiCare will partner with our community to celebrate health care “rock stars” and raise funds to advance the simulation program at MultiCare. Visit our community page for updates and ways to support.
- Host a house party: Do you want to rock with us from the comfort of your own home? Share the fun with friends and family by hosting a gathering at your home. Virtual links are available for those who would like to give and/or bid for only $50 per bid number.
Please contact Kelly Werner at 253-403-1387 to discuss any of the ways you wish to support Rock the Foundation.